Are You Relocating to Winnipeg?
Winnipeg is an affordable city to live in, making it a very attractive option for prospective movers. Immigrate Manitoba published some very interesting stats that compared housing prices across some of the biggest cities in Canada (the 2014 stats examine both the standard home and the average two-bedroom apartment for rent).
Winnipeg has the most affordable housing in both categories: both for purchasing a home and renting an apartment.
- 106 , 685 Warde Avenue
- Winnipeg , MB R2N 4M8
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1028 Sqft
- 20 Years Old
- Fantastic Windermere Court!
- Fantastic Windermere Court! RARELY AVAILABLE CORNER UNIT! 2 BR, 2 bath main floor unit with a garden patio and a lovely ..
- 207 , 916 Cloutier
- Winnipeg , MB R3V 1W9
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1 Partial Bath · 1079 Sqft
- STUNNING River Views in this St Norbert Condo!
- GORGEOUS 2 bedroom 2 bath CONDO in St. Norbert! Long-time owned and pride of ownership is evident! The open concept livi ..
- 4377 Ridgewood Avenue
- Winnipeg , MB R3R 3R7
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1155 Sqft
- 52 x 157
- Country Living in Charleswood!
- Country living in the heart of Charleswood! Rarely available, private and peaceful location. 1155 sq ft, 3 BR 2 bath bun ..
- 4531 Roblin Blvd
- Winnipeg , MB R3R0G2
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 1 Partial Bath · 2500 Sqft
- 121 x 300
- Riverfront Estate in Charleswood
- Impressive 2500 sq ft, 5 bddroom COMPELTELY RENOVATED home on a stunning RIVER LOT in Charleswood across from St. Charle ..